Monday, July 2

Color Contact Lens, NEO Queen 4 Tone Series in HONEY - Circle Lens


 *I'm wearing my new lenses here*

olor Contact Lenses, NEO Queen 4 Tone Series in HONEY - Circle Lense

I fondly recall my last pair of colored contact lenses.... It made me look like a crossed eyed, bug-eyed alien on crack.  I tried every makeup trick in the book to see if I'd look any better... but no,  the bug-eyed  alien look didn't suit my eyebrows and I was getting sick of my hub laughing at my face.. *sigh*.

I've gone through maybe 7 pairs in my life, and have never ended up liking one, not a single pair.  They've either made me look cross eyed, bug-eyed, fake, doll like, and/or made me look like a white wannabe ... All I've ever wanted was to look like me but with different colored eyes...

This review is quite unexpected and is something that I had absolutely not planned on doing.  However,  when my new contacts came today - the one that I had ordered 3 weeks ago, although 3 years previously, I had promised myself that I would never order another pair again, yep, it arrived (hah!) and I just had to blog about it because I'm BEYOND pleased. 




  This, I swear to you, is the MOST comfortable and the most natural looking contact lenses that you'll ever own.  

I took these photos tonight, as soon as I came back from running errands all day in New York City and it's effing 90+ degrees, hot and humid as all hell here, so my foundation and etc is pretty much all melted off.  I'm sweaty, its not oiliness, and I have no fake lashes on *gasp* -  this is as natural as I'll ever get online.  I really should have reapplied and gotten all dolled up for this blog, especially since I'm few years away from being 40 and could use all the help that I can  get- but whatever - I'm going to keep it real.  (and if Asian girls are curious, because it seems we're endlessly fascinated by double eyelids in other Asian girls, I've had no surgery on my face.  I get my eyes and freckles from my Irish grandpa)  :)

First photo is me with my natural eyes.  *waves hello* (Oh my Lord, I look like a grease ball haha~)


Photo of me without my Circle Lens
Wearing my Color Contact Lens, NEO Queen 4 Tone Series in HONEY

My eyes,  NEO Queen 4 Tone Series in HONEY - Circle Lens

Natural eyes before circle lens

 No  Lenses - Natural

My eyes with Neo Queen Honey

  Lenses with Flash

Color Contact Lens, NEO Queen 4 Tone Series in HONEY - Circle Lens

  Lenses with NO Flash. 
Eye's fully made up and wearing Color Contact Lens, NEO Queen 4 Tone Series in HONEY - Circle Lens
Ok, I actually have fake lashes here, as you can see it still looks incredibly natural. :)


Neo Queen Honey Lens in case
Neo Queen Honey lens in case

Brand: NEO
Origin: South Korea
Water content: 45%
Diameter: 14.2 mm
Base Curve: 8.6
Duration: 1 year disposable

Personal review:  

5 - 5 for comfort ( 45% water content) Damn~!   I wore them today, and 6 hours later It was still very comfortable. 
5 - 5 for looks - Tell me it looks natural!  I love them!
I recommend this 100%.
4 - 5 Seller.  I only wish that the shipping was a tad faster, but it's understandable being how they're over seas. 

I bought them here, for $24.99 + Free Ship.  It took 3 weeks for it to get to me, so I did end up sending them a email asking where the hell my lenses were (hah) and they were very prompt with the reply and was very helpful.  


I would love to hear your experience with circle lenses, please comment and share what you've tried and/or is using at the moment.

I hope this review was helpful to someone!  Don't forget to sub/ add me on here, twitter/facebook, tumblr.. and etc!   :-)

blog upcoming, stay tuned!
DYI Ombre hair clip on (next)
DYI Vitamin C serum
Careprost Lash Serum Drop

Take care!!











9 comments:

  1. They look really pretty on you! The colour is such a natural honey tone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Katherine! :D

    Yea, I'm really ecstatic about them still and been wearing them every day. I'm thinking of getting one in every shade! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These lenses actually look natural, I seriously can't believe this. For the longest time I have been too scared to buy circle lenses mainly because they make people look a bit strange if they get too big. I think I may try these later on <3 Awesome discovery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! I can't BELIEVE even now that I found these. Don't forget also that these are incredibly comfortable too..I've hit pay dirt with these.

    I'm considering ordering another pair in a different brand and color, I'll blog it when I get them... <3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really they looks awesome on you.You can also wear contact lenses for more subtle effects and you need to choose colors carefully. A cool shade of grey for example can make you look relaxed and confident

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rejoice! You don’t look like a bug-eyed alien now - more like a smurfette! :D Totally kidding!! It’s really hard to find a pair that would complement your face. I like how it looks so natural on you though. It makes me think like you are so warm and genuine.

    Maverick Pitt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Maverick! I'm still very much obsessed with these, they're "my precious" .. :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Maverick! I'm still very much obsessed with these, they're "my precious" .. :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice sharing thanks for share such a nice article

    ReplyDelete

To cut down on spam, I'll be moderating comments. Thanks for your understanding! <3

I strongly encourage you to leave behind your "personal" blog or your Youtube page because I'd love to visit, but please do not spam your "store" here. I will promptly delete it.